- It's the first time they've won 4 in a row on the road since August 15-19, 2010 (against San Fran and the Cubs). It's also the first time they've won 4 in a row period since that trip.
- It's the first time they've won consecutive series this season. It's the first time they've won consecutive series since taking 2 of 3 from the Dodgers and Reds last September (9/21 to 9/26, specifically).
- It's the first time Heath Bell has saved 4 consecutive games in 4 consecutive days since August 10-13, 2010 (Pirates and Giants).
- Mat Latos has put together 3 consecutive quality starts, and is starting to look more and more like his 2010 self.
- Ryan Ludwick has risen from the dead. Over his last 16 games (not including tonight) he's hit .364/.380/.545.
- Brad Hawpe must have had the tomb next to him. Since 24 April (again not including tonight) he's hitting .308/.368/.500.
This is the first winning trip of any kind this season (I don't count the first 3 games of the season as a trip, it was only one series). Maybe things are finally looking up.
No Podcast tonight. Today's my last day on active duty and I'm going to celebrate a little bit.